2010年9月27日星期一

Disappointment

Today is our turn to present our chemistry presentation . Initially , I am very happy as I finally can present the slides which I had done during the holiday . But , it finally ended up with sadness and disapponintment .............. Am I asking for too much ? Who can give me the answer ?

Yesterday , I spent about 2 hours to read through the presentation slides to make sure that all the things are correct beside refresh my memories about this topic . I also sms my friends to read through the topic also . It is because tomorrow presentation got Q&A section . So , just hope that as less they have a general idea first .

The thing which makes me very disappointed is the attitude shown by my friends . My group got 6 members , before the holidays , they wanted me to do the combination of the slides , i have no choice , then agreed to do the combination . I had made my stand very clear that , they should sent me their part in one week's time , otherwise , ask another people to do the combination . But , they didnt put it inside their mind . Finally , only 2 person send me their part on time , the others , 1 give me the explanation before I ask him , another one , until i remind him , then only he realises that he supposes to send me his part in one week's time . The last one , nothing to say , just .........................

I finally received all their parts in Wednesday of the second week holiday . 4 days , ask me to do the whole chapter but they used more than one week to finish their small part only . It seem like impossible , but just because of the responsibility , i done it !!!

When the school reopen , I asked them who can go n photostat the copies for the class , they all suggested me AGAIN to do the job . Wat the stupid reasons u guyz give me !!!! By the way , i just accepted it . How stupid am I !!!

Yesterday , I sms to them to read through the topic , but only 3 persons replied me , the other two ? Then , today , I go to school n ask them y didnt replied my sms , they said that " U are using 012 , u know how expensive to send u the OK " . Then , the other friends are laughing at the side n say that they are not your lovers , y must they reply your SMS .

Before we start our presentation , only me set up the things in front . The most intolerant thing is that when we are going to start our presentation , 2 members go to toilet !!! Is this my own presentation ? No ! So , y they cant give me some cooperation ! During my presentation , I need to go here n there to take the maker , books , switch on the light , distribute the answer ................ None of them is helping me , all just sit at the side n see me to play a fool in front !!

During the presentation , only fews girl are paying their attention , the boyz , just playing around .........Can u guyz just appreciate the things which other people done it by hard ?

Am i asking for too much ? I really dont have answer . I just hope that as less can get some cooperation from them since i had done everything for them edi . But , their attitude made me very angry n disappoint !!!! Sometimes , i was wondering y i so stupid , keep helping them to do all the things , n they didnt say one thank you or do something that shows that they are really appreciated the things i done for them .

Is it my job to go n ask for your parts ? Is it my job to go n photostat ? U say that reply my sms costs u 10 cent ! Then for me , i called u and sms u , is free ? or Hotlink charge cheaper than DIGI ? Did u guyz think about these questions or not ?

If u guyz dont change your attitude , then , this will be the first n will be the last time we cooperate ~~~~~

没有评论:

发表评论