2010年9月6日星期一

My X6

This is the first time i write my blog in English !!! Hope can improve my English standard although i dont think it works loh !!! Ha Ha !! Today damn happy loh as I finally get my X6 which i hoping 4 so long since March loh !!! Initially , i wan to buy my X6 2 months earlier but my mum says it will be a handphone fair during the September n she promises will buy me a new handphone if the price is reasonable .............

Wait , wait n wait , finally reach SEPTEMBER !!!! Then , yesterday , i remind my mum again but she seems like forget everything liao . Luckily , my dad remind her n promise will bring me to that fair tomorrow !!!! I was shocked as my parents will promise me so fast !!!! But it's not the important point !!!

Today , my parents bring me to that fair n i quickly go n ask the price . RM940 !!!! The price doesnt change much loh , 2 months ago , it costs RM 950 , one month only drops 10 ringgit , WTF !!! Then , i quickly ask the salesman to take out the sample n let me try ......... While i am trying the phone , my mum comes n asks me about the price , she firstly refuses to buy , but luckily , my dad convices her to let me to buy that phone !!!! Thank you , daddy !!!

Finally , i need to pay RM800 for that phone , my mum only subsidises me Rm140 !!! My one month salary just gone like that ~.~ I think it's worth 4 me to do so , HA HA !!

Let me describe my X6 , it's purple in colour , full touch screen , 5.1 megapixel , have the large build in memory ( 8 GB ) n many more functions which i havent explored . Initially , i wan to buy 16 GB one but the salesman told me that if i fully occupy all the memory , then it will be very lag !!! No choice , buy the 8GB one ..........

My X6

Now , i am facing a big problem , wat should i do to my old phone , should i take another DIGI line n use it ? Or just leave it inside the box ? If i take another line , then my friends will be very happy as they not need to send the expensive messages to me , but i will be very sad , i need to top up every month which means my pocket money will be lesser ...... 鱼与熊掌难以兼得.......

My old phone ( 6120 )



Now i wan to say WELCOME to my X6 but GOODBYE to my 6120 !!!!!






Ps : The X6 picture looks blur but the 6120 photo is clearer as i cannot take my X6 picture by using X6 , Ha Ha !!!




没有评论:

发表评论