2010年10月2日星期六

Sadness

Tomorrow got a lot of things to do , so , today faster update my blog !!!! This is a busier week than before , the exam is coming nearer and nearer , but i only prepare chemistry ..... PA n math , only prepare little ....... Physic , sure gg one as i dont have much interest on this subject , did none revision on it .

This week , argue n quarrel with my parents for few times as they are not supporting me to choose wat i wan n let me chase my own dream . The reason they give me is that this society is very realistic , the most important thing is that you can find a job n you can feed yourself . The interest is at the second place ......... Damn sad when i heard this , quickly go up stair n hide myself inside my room ! My mum also realises that she said the wrong words n send a glass of milk to my room to signify her apologize !!!!

My ambition is to be a chemist or doing something about chemistry , but my parent said that it's better for me to enter KPLSPM to become a teacher if i wan to be a chemist .I know many people are facing the same problem like me , doing something that your parents ask u to do which they think is the best for u , but i dont wan this kind of lifestyle , everything is arranged nicely by your parents . Although they think that it is for your own good , i wan to chase my dream , flying in the sky i dreamed for !!!!

Chemist

Last time will select to study STPM is also forced by my parents , they wan me to think carefully wat i really wan rather than just simply send me to any college to study the courses which i not really interested to !!! Now , i come out a conclusion but they are opposing toward it . Last time , you are the one who ask me to think carefully but now i tell u my decision ,you are not agreed with me , then wat for u ask me to think ?

STPM is really very hard to study . The difficulty is that u dont have enough time to do either homework or revision . Everyday , reach home after 330 , tuesday , wednesday n friday got tuition , reach home already 730 . After taking the bath n having the dinner , 900 only can start to do the homework . Revision ? Everyday only can study a few pages . Thursday , when reach home , very sleepy as exhausted after 2 continuous days of tuition !!! Monday n weekend are the only time i can relax but sometime saturday got school replacement , going tuition straight away , reach home same time with Tuesday !!!! Monday n Sunday , i only can start to do my revision after finished my assignment or presentation !!!! How busy is my form 6 life ?

But , recently , my STPM life become more n more harder since i cannot manage my relationship with others NICELY ......... Everyday argue with people , n making myself to have fewer n fewer friends , without friends , how can i manage to finish my STPM journey by myself ? I also know this point but my brain now cannot control my action and feeling edi , sometimes , maybe , my friends are talking slightly louder , then i can scold them without any reason ........ So , i say the god is very fair one , he will not give u all the good things , you surely will not get some of them !!!!

At here , really wan to apologize to my friends who are being scolded by me without any reason n say thank you to whom willing to borrow his/her ears to me n can tolerate me for a long time .........

I promise , i will change myself , but it takes times , so I hope u guyz can help me to pass through this period , n dont leave me to continue my journey alone





SORRY N THANK YOU

没有评论:

发表评论