2010年11月7日星期日

S.C.A.R.E

Very scare for the coming of tomorrow !!!! Worry about my result , although Mr.Chew told me that I scored A for my Chemisry , if I scored below 85 marks for that 'A' , then i can go n bang the wall edi !!!!! I put so much effort in this subject beside it is my favourite subject but only score less than 85 marks , then I will blame myself , hope i will not regret !!!!!

Last week , Tuesday night , Nurain came to my facebook n told me that my math 2 paper got many wrong !!!! It seem like a shot to me as this paper is the one I did it with full confidence but she told me got many wrong , hope she is just playing a fool with me !!!!!

PA and Physics , I think is better for me not to know my marks as i finished those paper on time , didnt double check the papers !!!! Hope can get good result although it seem impossible for me , ha ha !!!!!

Should I stop thinking about those things ? or share it with the others ? Really dont have the answer , hope god will give me some clues ..............

The sunset is so beautiful

Tomorrow will be better ~!!!!! By the way , all the best for my friends who are going to take the MUET exam in this Saturday , Good Luck , we can did it one !!!!

没有评论:

发表评论